Skip to main content


Meet Our Registrar

Registration Information

If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information in the documents listed below, please contact the registrar.

What Do I Need?

Original Documents Needed:

  • Birth Certificate of student or other legal proof of identity
  • Social Security Card of student
  • Immunization Record
  • Identification document of parent/guardian enrolling the student
  • Proof of Residency – lease agreement or current utility bill (gas, water, or electric in parent/guardian’s name and address)
  • Military ID or foster care paperwork, if applicable
  • Student’s most recent report card and withdrawal paperwork (not required for new Kindergarten students)
  • Documentation if your child was in a Gifted & Talented Program, Speech, Special Education, etc.
  • Any legal paperwork (if applicable)

To be eligible for Pre-K, a student must meet one of the following criteria:

  • Unable to speak and comprehend the English language
  • Educationally Disadvantaged (eligible for the national free or reduced-priced lunch)
  • Dependent of the United States Armed Forces, member of the National Guard, or member of the Reserves who are currently on active duty or who were injured or lost his/her life on active duty
  • Homeless
  • In or has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services

Pre-K students must have turned 4 years old on or before September 1 of the school calendar year they are enrolling in.