Meet Our Registrar
What Do I Need?
Original Documents Needed:
- Birth Certificate of student or other legal proof of identity
- Social Security Card of student
- Immunization Record
- Identification document of parent/guardian enrolling the student
- Proof of Residency – lease agreement or current utility bill (gas, water, or electric in parent/guardian’s name and address)
- Military ID or foster care paperwork, if applicable
- Student’s most recent report card and withdrawal paperwork (not required for new Kindergarten students)
- Documentation if your child was in a Gifted & Talented Program, Speech, Special Education, etc.
- Any legal paperwork (if applicable)
To be eligible for Pre-K, a student must meet one of the following criteria:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- Educationally Disadvantaged (eligible for the national free or reduced-priced lunch)
- Dependent of the United States Armed Forces, member of the National Guard, or member of the Reserves who are currently on active duty or who were injured or lost his/her life on active duty
- In or has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services
Pre-K students must have turned 4 years old on or before September 1 of the school calendar year they are enrolling in.