New Student Registration 2019-2020
Welcome new students!
Welcome to Snyder Elementary!
Home of the Stallion’s!
We look forward to serving you!
Required Documentation for Enrollment:
Kindergarten students must have turned 5 years old on or before September 1, of the school calendar year they are enrolling in.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence – A current utility bill with parent/guardian’s name and address
- Proof of Guardianship
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Current vaccination record, or original certified Texas Conscientious Objector
Please see our clinic link for further details regarding immunizations.
To be eligible for Pre-K, a student must meet one of the following criteria:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- Educationally Disadvantaged (eligible for the national free or reduced-priced lunch)
- Dependent of the United States Armed Forces, member of the National Guard, or member of the Reserves who are currently on active duty or who were injured or lost his/her life on active duty
- In or has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services
Pre-K students must have turned 4 years old on or before September 1 of the school calendar year they are enrolling in.