Prekindergarten and Kindergarten Round Up 2018-2019
Hello Stallion Families! Just around the corner we will start registering new students for the 2018-2019 school year! We are looking forward to seeing many new faces! The window for online enrollment will open on April 1st, 2018.
Once you have completed the online registration process, please visit our campus to verify your information and provide your original documentation. A campus visit is required to complete the registration process. Our campus will be open for enrollment verification on;
April 2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th from 8:30-1:00
April 3rd from 1:00-6:00
Thank you, we look forward to serving you!
Welcome to Snyder Elementary!
Home of the Stallion’s!
We look forward to serving you!
Required Documentation for Enrollment:
Kindergarten students must have turned 5 years old on or before September 1, of the school calendar year they are enrolling in.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence – A current utility bill with parent/guardian’s name and address
- Proof of Guardianship
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Current vaccination record, or original certified Texas Conscientious Objector
Please see our clinic link for further details regarding immunizations.
To be eligible for Pre-K, a student must meet one of the following criteria:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- Educationally Disadvantaged (eligible for the national free or reduced-priced lunch)
- Dependent of the United States Armed Forces, member of the National Guard, or member of the Reserves who are currently on active duty or who were injured or lost his/her life on active duty
- In or has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services
Pre-K students must have turned 4 years old on or before September 1 of the school calendar year they are enrolling in.